Saturday, November 12, 2011

Things we take for granted - other Christians

Quick story to share from our last night in Siem Reap. I was sitting in the hotel lobby having a conversation with the bartender and the desk clerk. I mentioned that we had been working with several pastors from small villages. The desk clerk, became very excited as he realized I was a Christian. He too is a Christian but is not part of a Christian community.

He became a Christian in 2005 and was so thankful that someone had shared the Gospel with him. He said that it changed his life but that he rarely interacts with other Christians. While there are churches in Siem Reap he has to work and does not get to attend the services. He was thankful to interact with us because "we are all part of the same body."

He now has my e-mail address and North Point's online resources. It's amazing, the little things we take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment